[mrtg] Re: Threshold script won't run

Adam Atkinson ghira at mistral.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 05:40:47 MET 2004

On 14-Jan-04 21:49:02, Chris Snider said:
>Adam,
>What entry do you have before the <TABLE> information?  You should have
>something like

>ThreshProgI[clay3_26_err]: /export/home/testpage.p
>PageFoot[clay3_26_err]:

> <TABLE>

Ah... I made the config file by using configmaker to start off with
then pruning/editing it. I must have pruned over-zealously. Whoops.

>If you have just the <TABLE> information right after the ThreshProgI then
>mrtg thinks it needs to execute the program  /export/home/testpage.p <TABLE>

>Which of course is going to fail.

Yes. I tried quotes and so on but it didn't help. I should have looked
at the pre-pruning version again a bit more carefully. Sorry about
this.

>Try adding the PageFoot command before the Table and let me know if that
>fixes it.

Will do.

--
Adam Atkinson (ghira at mistral.co.uk) But what *IS* the internet? It's
the largest equivalence class in the reflexive transitive symmetric