[mrtg] Re: Too many lock files

jmosh at shaw.ca jmosh at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 15 18:55:49 MET 2004

Cool... I'll look into that. Mind you, even though I've enabled logging and have specified "debug" as well, so I get as verbose a message as possible, all I get for log messages is "...Date... ...Time... -- Started mrtg". (I'm hoping thats becuase whatever was causing the problem is no longer there)

Anyway, I should be ok to delete all these lock files  right?

thanks for any input,
Joubin