[mrtg] Re: resolve problem?

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Sun Jan 18 23:21:46 MET 2004

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 11:13:29PM +0100, Michel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I start cfgmaker with the following command:
>
> ./cfgmaker --global "WorkDir:/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mrtg" \ --global
> "Options[_]:growright, bits" \--global "IconDir:icons" \ifref=ip
> \snmp-options=:::::2c\ metro827 at metro827 > mrtg.cfg

You have backslashes that do not seem to make much sense.
Your mail client probably f**ked up, or you used cut'n'paste
in a strange way.  This, or you really have backslashes in
strange and unnecessary places.

I guess "\--global" looks stranger than the rest.  Perhaps there's
your problem.

Just write anything on one line so there's no need to escape newlines
with backslashes.  That means you can't do it wrong.

Alex
--
begin  sig
http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=alex+van+den+bogaerdt&type=1