[mrtg] Setup question

Paul Thompson p_thompson at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 05:31:00 MET 2004

  Hi,

  First of all, let me apologize for such a basic question, but here
goes.  I'm trying to learn how to set up MRTG.  I followed the
instructions from this site:
http://www.stepwise.com/Articles/Workbench/2001-11-13.01.html to
download and install it on my OSX machine, but now I'm kind of stuck.
I want to set up mrtg to monitor my nortel switches but I'm not sure
what I need to do to configure it .  Admittedly, my ability with the
command line is not as strong as it should be, so I was wondering if
anyone out there might know of a link that they could point me to that
might be able to assist me.

   Thank you in advance,

   Paul