[mrtg] Re: Netscreen Firewall Policy

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jan 22 22:18:47 MET 2004

>Queries:
>1. I want MRTG to display the exact values that are in the log
>file like "7876"
>2. I do NOT want it to be displayed as B/s or kB/s. Currently it
>displays as kB/s. MRTG Should display "BYTES/Min" in the HTML
>Page.
>
>How can I achieve this ?
If you are using routers2.cgi for your frontend, then you can use the option

    routers.cgi*Options[targetname]: fixunit integer
to remove the k prefix and the decimal places.
Then, set the ShortLegend to change the 'B/s' to whatever you prefer.

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes