[mrtg] Re: CPU W2K SMNP2CA

Alan Rader darlists at bakerd.com
Thu Jan 29 14:29:49 MET 2004

It may a little, but when I am not doing the snmp query, the CPU is
still jumping up and down from another process that is running on the
box.  Does this type of graph still do a 5 minute average or is it
suppose to just plot the value at the time it gets polled?  If it is an
average, then I can see how it hovers right around 15%.