[mrtg] 3Com 3300 Cpu load info

usc uscttrojan at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 01:00:27 MET 2004

hi

I ma new to mrtg, i have installed the mrtg , I have the 3com 3300 MIBs from http://www.halozatok.hu/files.php?pk=101

I used cammands

PERL CFGMAKER public at 10.0.0.129> MRTG.CFG
10.0.0.29 is switch 3comm

and then  PERL MRTG MRTG.CFG

it generates bytes/ sec on the port graphs

I want to collect other info like errors, packets etc, more over I want to get CPU load info or mem usage on the switch or some other router, how can I do that, I have the understanding that I need OIDs for 3com 3300 , how can I get these and add it to mrtg
Is there a way that mrtg automatically get these informations from switch , any help is greatly appreciated

Regards

Clive Baker
Network Engineer