[mrtg] Indexmaker Error Message

Britt Tabor Britt_Tabor at Jabil.com
Fri Jul 2 15:39:44 MEST 2004

I get the following errors when running indexmaker.

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/indexmaker
line 348
/usr/bin/indexmaker line 349

I'm running redhat fedora core 1 and mrtg-2.10.5. My config file is simple
and only contains 1 host currently for testing. You can view the .cfg by
following the link to pastebin.com

http://www.pastebin.com/78968

My indexmaker line looks like this:

Indexmaker --sort=name --perhost --section=descr --show=none
/home/user/mrtgtest/test.cfg --output=/var/www/mrtg/test/index.html

Britt Tabor
I.T. Infrastructure Engineer
Jabil Global Services
727.803.3475  Voice