[mrtg] Re: BlueCoat ProxySG

Winter, R. Stephen SWinter at becu.org
Fri Jul 16 21:03:18 MEST 2004

Andi,

I found a sample config somewhere that does a bunch of stuff...
(SG cpu & disk capacity
SG client http requests & hits per second
SG client http errors
SG client http traffic
SG server http reqs per second
SG server http errors
SG server http traffic
SG Fan-1 & Fan-2 rpm
SG Fan-3 & Fan-4 rpm
SG Fan-5 & Fan-5 rpm
SG Fan-6 & Fan-7 rpm)

It was on one of the Config archive sites...

-Stephen

RStephen Winter
IT Network & Security, BECU
swinter at becu.org