[mrtg] Extreme Summit 48si

Maceno, Shawn smaceno at Accessdc.com
Wed Jul 28 21:24:51 MEST 2004

We're trying to have the cfgmaker label our switch ports based on the
description we put on each port in the switch's config.  It works perfectly
on our cisco switches, but we're trying to do this on our summit, and it's
not working as expected.  I've tried cfgmaker --ifref=name, ifdesc=descr,
ifdesc=alias, and several others, and no luck.  When doing an snmpwalk -c
(cmtyname) -v1 (switchipaddress) | grep (description) It shows up
IF-MIB::ifAlias.16 = STRING: (description)

Thanks in advance!

Shawn Maceno