[mrtg] HTML output from cfgmaker or indexmaker

Britt Tabor Britt_Tabor at Jabil.com
Thu Jul 29 14:23:50 MEST 2004

I'm using MRTG on a FedoraCore1 server, everything works fine but I was
wondering if there are any tools for MRTG 3rd party or integrated that allow
you to define the html look and feel of the data coming from indexmaker or
cfgmaker. I know cfgmaker has templates that I use and am happy with just
wondering if there was anything for indexmaker or something that worked
after the fact. I currently don't use RRD but if I need that I would think
about installing...

Britt Tabor

I.T. Infrastructure Engineer