[mrtg] Unscaled Not Working

Scott Moseman smoseman at novolink.net
Thu Jun 3 00:08:05 MEST 2004

Is there a limit at which Unscaled stops unscaling?
I'm trying to graph disk space usage and the graphs
are not willing to be unscaled at all.  I did a flat
out copy/paste of a working memory graph and changed
to the disk space OIDs and it would not work.

[mrtg] Re: greater than 2 gig unscaled fails
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg27094.html

The above thread is basically the same problem that
I'm having.  1st run of MRTG and it was correct, but
all of the next runs are scaled.  Seems like it does
not like the large data values or something.

Thanks,

Scott Moseman
smoseman at novolink.net