[mrtg] Re: Pre-generate graphs with MRTG/RRD setup

Takumi Yamane yamtak at b-session.com
Thu Jun 3 13:52:01 MEST 2004

Sorry, this is off topic as usual... ;D

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:18:57 +0200, Pavel Ruzicka wrote
in <200406031118.57593.pavouk at pavouk.org>:

> With more targets you can tune filesystem. For example you can enable
> for ext2 and ext3 filesystem directory caching.

Would you tell me how to enable/tune those parameters?
/proc/sys/fs? mount options?

With my limited knownledge, directory caching is automaticaly handled by
 kernel by default, and it is FS independent since it works on VFS level.
So, I'm somewhat confused with your suggestion.

Thanks in adavance,
Takumi Yamane <yamtak at b-session.com>