[mrtg] Re: Help Monitoring Cisco

Dennis Asberry Dennis_Asberry at kcmo.org
Thu Jun 3 21:52:30 MEST 2004

Can you provide more info from your errorlog and our a series of strings
from your cfgmaker?

Dennis Asberry
CofKC
Sr Network Integrator

             <mrtglist at ttcomah
             a.com>
             mrtg-bounce at list.         <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
             ee.ethz.ch                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/03/2004 02:48          [mrtg] Help Monitoring Cisco
             PM

Hi I'm trying to monitor several 1720 Ciso routers with MRTG.  When I run
CFGMAKER it hangs on walking ifAlias.  What am I doing wrong?  I've used
MRTG on another linux box at my last job and never had this problem

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 105 bytes

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 1k (1255 bytes)