[mrtg] Re: Monitor CRC & Framing Errors

hdevito at qwest.net hdevito at qwest.net
Sat Jun 5 18:21:49 MEST 2004

How do I set it for 30 minute interval.  I'm not sure if I am using the
correct OID.  Do you know where I could look to verify the OID.  I get this
error message when I run MRTG.  I got the OID from the somix.com repository

SNMP Error:
Received SNMP response with error code
  error status: noSuchName
  index 1 (OID: 1.3.6.1.2.1.16.1.1.1.8)
SNMPv1_Session (remote host: "192.100.106.1" [192.100.106.1].161)
                  community: "communityName"
                 request ID: 580011367
                PDU bufsize: 8000 bytes
                    timeout: 2s