[mrtg] New version 2.14 of routers.cgi frontend released.

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jun 7 23:21:43 MEST 2004

For those of you who are using the routers2.cgi frontend for MRTG, the new
v2.14 has now been released.  This was announced in the routers.cgi mailing
list, but not everyone reads that, so I'm also announcing here.
routers2.cgi is a generic frontend to the MRTG/RRDTool combination,
performing a similar job to mrtg-rrd and 14all.  A demonstration is
available on the wbe site below.

You can download the package from http://www.steveshipway.org/software .  If
you are upgrading, you should be able to run the install script as normal
and your configuration will not be overwritten.

New features include support for mod_perl and speedycgi data caching (a huge
speed improvement for large sites), graph rescaling on the fly, Userdefined
graphs in Summary pages, and a large number of bug fixes and smaller
enhancements.  If you are using one of the 2.14 betas, then please upgrade
to benefit from all the fixes.

Thankyou to all the existing users who have waited so long for the update
(held up be newly-married life, and 'real' work)

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes