[mrtg] Problem with mrtg-rrd.cgi

Genevieve Buri genevieve.buri at ec.gc.ca
Fri Jun 18 17:08:50 MEST 2004

Hi!!

I've been working on this problem for the last 3 days...I'm think I'm going
to die soon... :(

I'm using the mrtg-rrd.cgi script and instead of a 5 minutes graph I have a
1minute graph. The graph shows all the right values and my rrd has values
every minute but the problem is what it says underneath :

Max BWorkers:  89.1 BServers Average BWorkers:  10.8 BServers Current
BWorkers:  13.3 BServers

You see the Current BWorkers? It's an average! I just want the current
value,the last one updated in the RRD file...

I wanted to look in the code for where the programmer does this average but
Ican't seem to find it...Please help me :(

Thank you so much!
-- __________________________ Geneviève Buri Stagiaire Environnement
Canada Email : Genevieve.Buri at ec.gc.ca[1]

--- Links ---