[mrtg] cfgmaker net-snmp template

list at trudiedolls.com list at trudiedolls.com
Wed Jun 30 19:07:02 MEST 2004

I have a number of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 servers that I would like to
start monitoring.

I would like to monitor things like disk utilization, cpu utilization, etc.

I checked out the Somix site for suggestions.

I have installed and configured the net-snmp agent on the boxes.

Before I go re-inventing the wheel, I was wondering if anyone has created
a cfgmaker host-template for it that they would be willing to share?

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP, CNX, SCM, RHCT      Sr. Network Engineer
GA Dept of Labor             IT Network Services
If truth were not absolute, how could there be justice?