[mrtg] Netflow collector and tools for Windows

cristip at rogers.com cristip at rogers.com
Fri Mar 5 16:57:54 MET 2004

Hi everybody

I am wondering if anybody has ever seen a complete Netflow suite of tools  for Windows.
I would very much appreciate any idea, clue or link about this issue. I have MRTG, RRD, rrdcgi, ping-probe running on Windwos. I would like to run the netflow related tools on windows or at least under cygwin.
Probably some of the Perl based Netflow tools would do it but I am not aware of any. I am at the beginning of my research on this issue.

Thank you in advance

PS. thanks to all of you who answered to my previous question regarding the Cat6509 OIDs

1