[mrtg] Signal 13 error

Jason borged204 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:26:11 MET 2004

Hi.  I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  I recently
upgraded MRTG from 2.10.9 to 2.10.13.  Now when I run MRTG I get the
following error on all targets:

2004-03-08 15:12:54 -- ERROR: Skipping webupdates because rateup did not
return anything sensible
2004-03-08 15:12:54 -- WARNING: rateup died from Signal 13
 with Exit Value 0 when doing router 'coresw01_126'

I thought maybe old zlib, libpng, or gd might be the culprit so I updated
those to the latest versions as well and recompiled MRTG making sure to
point it to their correct source directories but, no joy.

I'm running MRTG on RH Linux 7.2.  Everything was running fine with MRTG
under 2.10.9.

Thanks in advance and my apologies if this has been asked and answered.  I
did search the list archives and Google before posting here.

Jason