[mrtg] Re: Mrtg on FEDORA !!!!!!

Tim Sheets TSheets at illinois.net
Wed Mar 10 00:42:27 MET 2004

Yup.....since RH8 when they changed the default language to UTF-8.

The line 'env LANG=C mrtg..' in the error message is telling you what to do.

There are alternatives (changing the language for your system/session), but the above will work.

See http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg24637.html from the archives for more detailed syntax.

If you search the archives for UTF-8 or LANG you will find a lot of details with the various methods.

Good Luck,

Tim