[mrtg] BASE64 decoding problem?

Takumi Yamane yamtak at b-session.com
Tue Mar 16 00:14:05 MET 2004

Hi,

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:39:07 -0800, "Gary Smith" wrote
in <87AD3DFBFADD2B4EB6A147A276DBFEED0B5A3B at vjo-mails-02.primeexalia.
com>:
> WWVzIGl0IGJ1dCBpdHMgYSBwYWluLiAgV2Ugc2V0IGFuIElQVGFibGVzIHJ1bGUgZm9y

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:46:41 +0200, "Mohamed Moussa" wrote
in <0A6C8C3B81230145A6A6F4BBA79C9BC9103C7E at owa.rayatelecom.net>:
> RGVhciBBbGwsDQoNCldvdWxkIGFueSBvbmUgaGVscCBtZSBhbmQgc2VuZCBtZSBhIGNv

Sorry to bother you all, but I'd like to know that if there is any
problem in my MUA or somewhere.

I've got some messages in unreadable form (for human) so many times
on this list, and I think they are encoded in BASE64, but Content-
Transfer-Encoding header says they are in 8-bit form.
I never seen this kind of problem other than MRTG list.

Is this a problem in my MUA, or list manager(Ecartis), or this
specific MTA, namely M$-Exchange (V6.0.6487.1)?

I feel that I have to remove any of the products from my purchase list.

Thanks in advance,
Takumi Yamane <yamtak at b-session.com>