[mrtg] Manual Input for a rrd database

Bobby Lacey rrdtool at lespaul.duaneallman.net
Wed Mar 17 01:28:10 MET 2004

Hi

I am trying to graph employee trends for our business. I want to create a
rrd that I can input hours for each employee. I was curious if I will need
some sort of perl script to do this? Basically I have hours for each week
(starting from last September).

I want to create a graph for each employee. I would input hours each week.
So if Joe works 26 hours one week and 36 hours the next, I want to make
that graphable. Also, I would like to have a vertical line displaying his
highest work week and a note about it in the legend.

I would love to know how I would go about doing this.
Thanks for any help yall may provide.
TIA

BL