[mrtg] Re: Measuring Server's CPU/MEM/Disk Space

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 17 04:52:21 MET 2004

>Can someone please show me an example of mrtg measuring
>server's cpu utilization, memory, or disk space usage script
This depends on a lot of things --
1. is the machine being monitored UNIX, or Windows?
2. does the machine have SNMP capable of returning these values?
3. do you have an agent installed (NRPE (unix), pNSclient (windows), etc)

If you want to see an example including .cfg files, look at
http://www.steveshipway.org/cgi-bin/routers2.pl

HTH

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes