[mrtg] Re: Average value

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Mar 21 22:02:58 MET 2004

A quick plug in here for routers2.cgi...
If you use RRD as your backend, and the routers2.cgi frontend to display,
then you can get working day averages calculated.  See the demo pages on
http://www.steveshipway.org/cgi-bin/routers2.pl
to see what it looks like.

This has been a public service advertisement^W announcement.

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes