[mrtg] Re: Cisco 3550/VLAN

Darryl Kegg darryl.kegg at thehortongroup.com
Mon Mar 22 19:57:07 MET 2004

I noticed this as well and assumed that was the case, so for my VLAN stats I
use the sum of all the ports in a particular VLAN - it makes it difficult to
manage if your VLANs change membership frequently, but mine don't so it was
just a one-time setup.  Here's an example of the target line for my DMZ
VLAN, it is just 3 ports but it should give you the idea...

Target[17.2.12.10_DMZ]: 1:public at 17.2.12.10 + 2:public at 17.2.12.10 +
3:public at 17.2.12.10