[mrtg] Re: OT: Overseas Network Connections

Alan Rader darlists at bakerd.com
Tue Mar 23 14:49:26 MET 2004

We cannot test pings or trace routes all the way, the ISP says their
upstream provider, I think China Netcom blocks this kind of stuff and it
is there policy and they block it both ways.  I think they are one of
the main pipes into China.  If you have time, check out how far you can
get and what you see to ip 211.155.170.161 and let me know.  I get as
far as Sprintlink Asia Pacific Region 203.222.38.42.

>From another location I get stopped at 210.82.1.29 which is China
Netcom.

Thanks