[mrtg] AW: Re: Antwort: why the graph is not refreshing after 5 minutes? [Virus checked]

Thomas.Rupp at illwerke.at Thomas.Rupp at illwerke.at
Fri Mar 26 10:39:07 MET 2004

Hi,

what do you mean with "the graph is not refreshing after 5 minutes"?
Does mrtg not create the png-files (check the timestamp in the fileystem)
or is the html-page not refreshed after 5 minutes (check the html-source
in your browser for <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="300">).
If you change your config-file you also have to recreate the html-page
using cfgmaker.

HTH
Thomas Rupp