[mrtg] Flat diagram

Gisle Vanem giva at bgnett.no
Sun Mar 28 17:49:22 MEST 2004

I'm using MRTG 2.9.29 on Windows-XP and love it !
Only problem is that the graph shows a flat section rate at the time
my PC is in sleep-mode. I leave the daemon running all the time.
Started minimised by this mrtg-daemon.bat file in my start-up folder:

  cdd g:\MingW32\src\inet\mrtg-2.9.29\bin
  start g:\MingW32\APerl\bin\wperl.exe mrtg --logging=eventlog mrtg.cfg

The last 5 min average graph looks something like the attached file.
My PC was in sleep-mode from 02:00 - 12:00 today, but yet the
.png file shows a flat 6kB rate. Any explanation for this?

Gisle V.

# rm /bin/laden
/bin/laden: Not found

-- Type: image/png