[mrtg] Re: Flat diagram

Eric Brander Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com
Mon Mar 29 16:17:38 MEST 2004

In order for graphs to not look choppy when sometimes SNMP response
fails, MRTG by default, uses the last entry to draw the next point
on the graph.  If you don't want this feature, use the unknaszero
option for your targets so that all unknown readings for a point in
time will be graphed as a 0.

Eric Brander
Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb dot com