[mrtg] Re-start the Counter logs after re-boot

Simon ter Veen STVeen at RosenInspection.net
Tue May 4 11:48:17 MEST 2004

Hi list...this might me a little OT but I hope someone can help me
here....please.

I have several servers which have Performace counters set up in order to
monitor HDD space, CPU time etc.

Each time the server is re-booted the logs do not re-start, i always
have to start them manually. Is there some way to make this happen as
soon as the server starts? Have i missed some switch to set in order to
do so?

TIA

Simon ter Veen
LIN-ITE-HASO

THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS IS PROVIDED FOR BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE ONLY. IT IS
NOT TO BE USED FOR PROMOTIONAL OR BULK MAIL, OR GIVEN OR SOLD TO A THIRD
PARTY FOR ANY PURPOSE.