[mrtg] Re: --host-template question

Tim Sheets TSheets at illinois.net
Tue May 4 17:49:35 MEST 2004

<BIG SNIP>

>  ECHO
>

> What am I doing wrong?

The trickiest thing with this (half bald because of this)...that extra
space at the beginning of the ECHO.  That is the terminator it is
probably complaining about.

If that doesn't fix it, try removing leading spaces from the whole HTML
portion (between the <<ECHO; and ECHO) of the template.

Tim