[mrtg] Gd-png: Fatal Libpng error: Invalid filter type selected

Andrew Gable agable at jamestownbpu.com
Mon May 10 13:38:37 MEST 2004

First, I am a Linux and MRTG neophyte so please be gentle with me.

I installed MRTG and all the Libraries from source.

I have MRTG working but I am unable to get the graphs working. When I generate the web pages, I get the following errors.

Gd-png: Fatal Libpng error: Invalid filter type selected
Gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition

I have installed all the libraries in the locations recommended by the MRTG install guide.

Redhat ES 2.1
e.40
Mrtg-2.10.13
Libpng 1.2.5