[mrtg] Win2k application event log entry

Pintens, Koen Koen.Pintens at airways.co.nz
Wed May 12 23:55:33 MEST 2004

Hi
Has anyone seen this problem?

The applcation event log creates an entry like this:

Subprocess monitoring failed due to subprocess is no longer active. The
subprocess is probably dead. Restarting the process. Error detail:
Overlapped I/O operation is in progress.

Event ID: 116

This started to happen when my domain account got added to the local
admin account.

Any workarounds?  Re-moving & Re-installing (now as local admin)
FireDaemon and Perl did not work.  Re-applying the permissions
(everyone/full control) did not work (cfr old post about similar problem
on NT4.0).

Thanks in advance

Koen Pintens

Network Engineer
Airways Corporation NZ

This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If
you receive it in error: (i) you must not use, disclose, copy or retain
it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email and then
delete the emails. Views expressed in this email may not be those of the
Airways Corporation of New Zealand Limited