[mrtg] Re: Win 2003 Web Edition monitoring

Jason Kuhlman jkuhlman at co.macon.il.us
Thu May 13 20:13:10 MEST 2004

ok sorry
forgot to add some stuff in
this is the error I am getting:

ERROR: Skipping webupdates because rateup did not return anything sensible
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
with Exit Value 1 when doing router '10.1.11.40'
Signal was 0, Returncode was 1

here is a snip from my log file
1084471794 0 26
1084471794 0 26 0 26
1084471538 0 8 0 48
1084471500 0 0 0 0

here is my csv file:

"(PDH-CSV 4.0) (Central Daylight Time)(300)","\\DEVELOPMENT\Memory\Available
MBytes"
"05/13/2004 12:44:02.795","48"
"05/13/2004 12:49:02.796","48"
"05/13/2004 12:54:02.797","48"