[mrtg] Strange graphic results w/ 3Com routers !!

Carlos Eduardo carlos.eduardo at trt02.gov.br
Tue May 18 19:33:27 MEST 2004

1st. sorry about my english. The problem is explained above. MRTG is
currently implemented to poll the traffic from 2 leased lines from one
location to 2 distinct cities:

site A: [ROUTER 1 interface 240] <--> [ROUTER 2 interface 4] (to site B)
* leased line, 64 kbps, cir 16 kbps

site A: [ROUTER 1 interface 237] <--> [ROUTER 3 interface 4] (to site C)
* leased line, 64 kbps, cir 16 kbps

Router 1 = 3Com Netbuilder II
Routers 2,3 = 3Com Netbuilder (both identical, same configuration)

MRTG graphics on routers 1<-->2 shows correctly, as it should be (a kind
of simetric, in other words, input graphic of router 1 = output graphic
of router 2 and vice-versa)

MRTG graphics on routers 1<-->3 are completely different one of other :(

I´m getting confused with this. Anyone had the same problem ? Any
solution ;) ???