[mrtg] Utility for mrtg to autodiscover what is available to monitor

Jason Humes jhumes at acs.on.ca
Fri May 21 15:18:18 MEST 2004

Hi
I was wondering if there is some tool for mrtg which will expand on its
native graphing capabilities...I mean, when I run mrtg cfgmaker against a
target, it only walks the snmp tree for traffic stats and uptime and system
name, etc.  But I was wondering if its possible to add in say CPU
utilization and memory to that standard scan?...so that when I run mrtg
cfgmaker, it will also scan for those to values, maybe I can do this with
some sort of template, or will routers2.cgi do this.  Thanks again.

Jason