[mrtg] Re: Bay Tech SNMP?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu May 27 18:52:37 MEST 2004

>From what I know about BayTech, they mostly rebrand other
name brand devices.  Find out what the real device is and
that will set you on the right path.

Paul

>>> Jon <jon at xanga.net> 05/27/04 11:47AM >>>
Hi everyone,

The company recently bought some used Bay Tech equipments.  Couple of DS3
data switches and RPC-22 power poles.

Has anyone successfully be able to graph the amp usage with MRTG?  I been
reading the manual and it's driving me nuts, it just tell you the basics and
is not very in depth.  Supposedly you can use SNMP to get the current amp
usage.  There is a licensed software written specifically to be used with
Bay Tech products, but I have not been successful with that either.
Besides, MRTG is free and I just want to graph amp usage with out all the
other junk.  If anyone have done this before that would be great!!  I'll
provide more info about it.

Thanks for reading,

Jon