[mrtg] Graph settings

Ron Crummett roncrummett at caynetco.com
Thu Nov 4 00:03:10 MET 2004

These are probably basic questions, but they are my questions and I wasn't
able to find sufficient information in the FAQ:
I have noticed that a sudden dramatic increase in traffic causes my graphs
to be "crushed".  I would like to be able to keep the graph scale the same,
from 0 to the maximum available bandwidth for the router (connected to a T1,
so 1.5 Mbps).  I would also like to be able to change the units of
measurement, from Bps to bps.  What changes do I need to make to my
configuration file to bring about these changes?  Again, I tried looking in
the FAQ and email archives, but it seemed like the archives didn't go back
very far.  Thanks for the help.

That's it from here.  More to come as the plot thickens...

Ron Crummett
CayNet Consulting, LLC
(208) 424-1590
roncrummett at caynetco.com