[mrtg] Re: MRTG for Windows

Paul Hong phong at mbcsystems.org
Wed Nov 10 17:18:31 MET 2004

Mehdi,
I am running into a problem with my Pix.
I have the SNMP all configure, but its not showing up on my MRTG.

Here is the problem I am running into:

### Interface 1 >> Descr: 'PIX-Firewall-'outside'-interface' | Name: ''

Ip: '207.215.60.67' | Eth: '00-50-54-ff-34-12' ###

 ### The following interface is commented out because:

### * --ifref=name is not unique for this interface

Had you ran into this problem before?
After some help from MRTG community, I found out the names on the interfaces
are the same. I tried changing the names or giving names to interfaces, but
it did not work.

I appreciate any help that you can give me.

Thanks,

 Paul Hong