[mrtg] Re: Collect and Graph more than two OIDs

Kamran Siddiqui/NYLIC Kamran_Siddiqui at newyorklife.com
Thu Nov 18 14:41:36 MET 2004

I am using RRDTool. Plotting is not too much of an issue its the
storing/collecting more than two variables in a .rrd. Perhaps this should
be a feature request to the next MRTG version.
I will be experimenting with creating a separate rrd file for each cpu and
then using routers2.cgi front end to graph the four counters into one
chart. Lets see how that goes. But I do like to know how others achieve the
same.

Kamran

|         |           "Gustavo Badauy"  |
|         |           <gustavo.badauy at ib|
|         |           est.com.br>       |
|         |           11/18/2004 06:52  |
|         |           AM                |
  |       To:       <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>, "Kamran Siddiqui/NYLIC" <Kamran_Siddiqui at newyorklife.com>                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [mrtg] Collect and Graph more than two OIDs                                                              |

As far as I know MRTG does not do it, it may graph only 2 variables at any
time
Consider moving to RRDtool. It can plot as many variables you want.