[mrtg] Re: Script issues...

Dan Tappin dan.tappin at orourke-eng.com
Tue Nov 23 22:48:11 MET 2004

Ok... given that obvious error here is another example:

server:~/bin root# ./uptime.pl
7
7

A simple script that spits out an uptime in days.

and my cfg file:

Target[uptime]: `/var/root/bin/uptime.pl`
RouterUptime[uptime]: public at localhost
MaxBytes[uptime]: 1
Title[uptime]: Uptime
PageTop[uptime]: <H1>Uptime</H1>
Unscaled[uptime]: ymwd
ShortLegend[uptime]: Days
YLegend[uptime]: Uptime (Days)
Options[uptime]: growright,gauge,nolegend,nobanner,nopercent

Again flat line 0's

Adding the 'gauge' to the other example worked but this one still does
not work.  I have even tried deleting my log files and starting from
scratch.

Dan T