[mrtg] Graphing Policy Map Stats..

Winter, R. Stephen SWinter at becu.org
Fri Oct 1 17:12:23 MEST 2004

Is anyone out there graphing statistics off a service policy on a Cisco
7200 router?  I'd like to create graphs for the number of dropped
packets on my VOIP policy.  I've looked through the Cisco MIB and I
can't seem to find anything useful. (I may be looking in the wrong place
as well.)  I'm not really MIB/SNMP Savy, so it may be right on the tip
of my nose...  Any examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

RStephen Winter
IT Network & Security, BECU
swinter at becu.org

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received without printing, copying, retransmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using the information. Thank you.