[mrtg] MRTG Fixed Unit Graphing

Mart FastKart martb101 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 03:38:41 MEST 2004

Help,

I am trying to track the number of emails processed by
an SMTP gateway. I have a file that is read which
inputs every five minutes eg 2003232 (emails)
processed.

Everytime I scale above a certain amount the Y axis
starts to read it in K. All I wish to do is have the Y
axis read a normal integer and not record those
figures in kb, bytes or bits etc. (just display the
figure !)

I have messed about will various options from the
command reference but none seem to make sense as they
all about bits, bytes and kb etc.

Can this be done and if so how !!
Much appreciated....

Target[mail]: `cat v1.txt`
Supress[mail]: y
MaxBytes[mail]: 4000000
AbsMax[mail]: 5000000
XSize[mail]: 450
YSize[mail]: 150
YTics[mail]: 10
YLegend[mail]: mails
ShortLegend[mail]: mails
LegendI[mail]:  mails:
LegendO[mail]:
Legend1[mail]: mails
Legend2[mail]:
Options[mail]: nopercent, gauge, growright, nobanner,
noo, noinfo, nolegend, integer