[mrtg] IP NBAR Mibs (CBWFQ)

Maurizio Colella Maurizio.Colella at marconi.com
Wed Oct 20 15:52:05 MEST 2004

Hello,
I've enabled the "ip nbar discovery-protocol" inside an Frame-relay
interface (cisco3660 12.2)
with "show" command I can see more informations about discovered protocols
like: type, packets in, packets out and so on..
And I read from CISCO about its MIB:
"cnpdSupported.."
"  '       Status..."
So I would like to make some graphics by MRTG to track those protocols
flow.
My problem is: I'm not able to read those mib from my MRTG-server (it's a
linux machine).
I've tried with some tools like "WhatsUp SNMPView" and from my DEBIAN with
"snmpwalk" command, but those MIbs are not present.
Can you help ?
Thanks in advance.