[mrtg] Re: IIS

Jon Jon at xanga.net
Wed Oct 20 19:45:02 MEST 2004

Great info, I learned a lot.  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch [mailto:mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch] On
Behalf Of Gustavo Badauy
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 8:14 AM
To: Jon; JWixted at osv.com; mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: IIS

Attached is a sample I did to update my RRD file. The file is a VBS and uses

a VBScript to query data from the performance monitor (through WMI),
Assemblies a command line and executes it.
I don't know if it's the best option, but it's been working over a year now.

To find out wich counters and informations you have in your computer, the
best thing is to download script-o-matic from microsoft
(http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/tools/wmimatic.mspx). Maybe
you need to download the latest version of CScript host (5.6)

Please let me know if you all have any other questions.