[mrtg] SV: Re: Config for a Cisco 805?

Leif Johansson leif.johansson78 at spray.se
Fri Oct 22 11:17:29 MEST 2004

Hi,

I can't find that zip file in the mail archive. Do you still have it, or
know where to find it?

/Leif

> Greetings all,
> I'm hoping somebody has already rolled a MRTG config for the referenced
> router and would care to share one with me?

Try anyway to run cfgmaker to look if all interfaces
will be detected and added config file.

> I'm mainly hoping for traffic throughput, processor and memory utiliztion.

For CPU and Mem you have to use templates, make attention:
the OID number changes if you have a 12.1 or 12.2 or 12.3 IOS
version, so you have to use the right template.
Few months ago I've send to this ML a zip file whit many templates
for CPU, Memory and temperature for many routers and IOS versions.

Bye,

        Ste.