[mrtg] Re: MRTG and Routers2.cgi

rglauser at areaofficeonaging.com rglauser at areaofficeonaging.com
Thu Oct 28 15:26:35 MEST 2004

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions, I checked the log files
and could find no error regarding this particular cfg file. I am using
cron to run MRTG, starting and stopping that made no difference. I
searched for multiple instances of the cfg file, there was only one. I
finally looked at the master cfg file and how I had modified the
individual interfaces to report more accurately the equipment on those
ports. It seems that when I un-commented the port I left one space too
many. I removed that and MRTG started updating and reporting the newly
active ports. Sometimes the simplest things can trip you up.
  _____