[mrtg] Re: MRTG and Routers2.cgi

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Oct 29 04:03:15 MEST 2004

Andrea:
>What if your Apache isn't threaded (i.e. FreeBSD)?

You only need the restart if you are using mod_perl or speedycgi, where the
Perl instance does not exit after completion and saves its globals.  It
doesn't matter about which web server you are using.  Unless you have
installed speedycgi, you have nothing to worry about.

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes