[mrtg] Re: Week numbering incorrect on Windows 2K Server.

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Sep 2 16:40:10 MEST 2004

Actually, we're in the 35th full week of the year...this is correct
according to IETF.

This year started off in a partial week, which is actually part of last

year's week count.

Paul

>>> "Gregers Blach" <gbl at emperion.net> 9/2/2004 8:34:00 AM >>>
Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem as described in the following post:

http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg24827.html

The reason I decided to go ahead and post this entry anyway, was that
was unable to derive the solution to the problem.

Problem is identical; It is now week 36 (02 September 2004, UTC+2,
Copenhagen, Denmark), but the week number displayed on monthly graphs
is
a week behind (showing week 35).

I looked carefully through the detailed posts provided by Jerry
Heidtke
and Peter Glanville, but found explanations and not a solution.

If anyone out there has an idea what to do, or actually know a way
around this, your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gregers Blach

Emperion A/S